|Buy More, Save More!||Product No.||CE16004|
|Discount Per Bag (%)||15%||23%||30%|
|Total Price||$ 594.83||$ 2,694.23||$ 4,898.60|
|Delivery (Days)||~5-20 days||~5-20 days||~5-20 days|
|Unit of Measure (UofM): Box. The number of bags per box is specified in the product description below.|
|The quoted price includes the shipping fee, but tax is not included.|
|To obtain tax exemption, send the required forms and documents to email@example.com.|
|For bulk orders of more than 10 boxes, or if you wholesaler/distributor, request a quote by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|If less than 1 Box, please visit our store at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Cleanroom-Polyester-Ultra-fine-Filaments-Ultra-Soft/dp/B09TSM852Q?ref_=ast_sto_dp|
- Anti-Static Material: Made from high-quality virgin polyester fibers with conductive carbon yarns woven throughout the knit construction process, providing effective electrical charge dissipation for sensitive processes.
- Advantages: Excellent anti-static properties and solvent absorbance, removes dust and oil effectively, both sides have ESD properties, low linting, and low chemical extractables. Cleanroom laundered and vacuum-sealed in cleanroom bags.
- Applications: Ideal for wiping sensitive electronic components and tools in ESD-sensitive areas, including PCB, SMT, microelectronics, medicine, semiconductor, LCD and more.
- Packaging: 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm), 400 pieces per bag, 20 bags per box, vacuum-sealed in a strictly controlled cleanroom environment.
- Customization: Offers customizable options for size, cleanliness level, packaging, and dispensing to meet your cleanroom needs. (Small orders accepted, ODM and OEM options available).