Fabricated from a hydroentangled, nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester, this fabric blend combines the highly absorbent properties of a natural fiber with the cleanliness and strength of synthetic polyester. It has a low level of articulate and extractable counts, superior oil absorbance, abrasion, and chemical resistance. Designed for all-purpose wiping where economy and cleanliness are of critical importance. All AAwipes wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO-compliant facilities under AAwipes inspection and strict process control to ensure AAwipes quality standards and product specifications.
● Material: 55% cellulose and 45% polyester blend, no chemical binders are contained.
● Edge: Cold knife cut edge.
● High absorbency and low abrasion resistance.
● Chemically compatible with common cleaning solutions and solvents.
● Low levels of extractable and particle counts.
● Available in a variety of sizes to suit most cleaning applications.
● Customized products and private labeling services are possible.
Instruction for Use:
This product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1,000-10,000 (ISO 6-7) critical environment. It is a highly absorbent wiper for general purpose and “multi-tasking” environmental / facility cleaning. It is not suitable for direct product contact. These wipes can be sterilized via standard Ethylene Oxide (EtO) Sterilization.